Monday, August 22, 2011

Gigi Comes to Visit - August 16th-21st

Uncle Gene Kalin brought Gigi over to stay with us while he and Auntie Diane
(I whuv Auntie Diane!!!!) went on a cruise to Alaksa.

It didn't take long for Gigi and me to fall into a routine.

Mommy liked having Puppy Bookends!

I shared Daddy & my toys with Gigi. She liked Hedgie the best.
Each morning, Daddy would take Gigi & me for a walk.  Mommy fixed us breakfast. And then in the evenings, we would all take a "Family Walk."

We went swimming one evening and forgot to take the camera. Gigi had fun floating around in the pool. By the time we were all showered, Gigi was ready to go to bed early.

Daddy & I are trying to get Gigi into watching sports and catching up on the financial news.  So far, she's not buying it and wants us to change the channel to "Two and a Half Men."

On the 19th, Carolann Mitchell with Vitality Pet Salon came to the house to give us each a new hairdo.  Carolann is just the sweetest person and makes us look so spiffy.

On Sunday morning, Gigi practiced her Yoga. here she is in the Downward Puppy position.

Oops!  Mommy caught us!
Now we know why I'm becoming such a "Round Boy."
Also - I once again practiced my covert operational moves, jumped onto the kitchen counter and made off with about a 1/2 stick of butter.  The only telltale sign left behind was lobster-shaped butter marks on the living room rug.
Mommy's put me on a diet now.  Big bummer!

Unfortunately, we needed to take Gigi home on Sunday.  It sure was fun having someone to keep me company during the day.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment