Sunday, October 23, 2011

34th Annual Run to the Sun - October 20th

Calling all cars!  Calling all cars!

Temperatures are cooling (It's below 100 degrees). London Bridge Day celebrations are all around town. And Rods and Relics kick off their 34th Annual Run to the Sun event at the Shops of Havasu mall.

About 800 cars arrived for the "Show & Shine."  They'll be out on the island for the big car show all weekend.

I stopped at PetSmart to see if there was anything new that I needed (like a Halloween Costume). Then it was off to find me a car. Don't get me wrong, I love being chauffered around in my minivan, but sometimes, I want a little more speed.

Nice, but it looks too much like a creamsicle.

This one could be a friend to Tow Mater.

This would be a nice ride!

I think Uncle Skip would ike thie one.

Is this one a Bonnie & Clyde car?

The interior of this one is way cool.

Retro!

I don't think this one has enough luggage space.

Smile! You're on Candid Camera,
.
I've been on this road.
Still haven't found the car I want yet. Mommy & Daddy are trying though.

Wow! This car was featured on a Rotary coin.
 
We have a license plate to match this.

Nice hood ornament!

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! This car would be one SWEET ride.







.


No comments:

Post a Comment