Sunday, April 22, 2012

Boating on LHC - April 22nd, 2012

Fun in the Sun (& on a Boat)!

I got to go out on a boat today - whoo hoo!
I'm on Auntie Diane's boat. And today, we're going up river to the Sandbar.

We can park over here . . . just a little more to the right.
 
Luckily, the Sandbar wasn't crowded.
We found the perfect place to hang out and have lunch.

Time to sit back, relax, enjoy a beverage.

Auntie Diane, Daddy & I are just catching some rays.

 Auntie Diane and I even went swimming.
The water is, shall we say, "refreshing".
Mommy & Auntie Lori are just hanging out and relaxing in the shade.
Did I mention that it's 108 degrees today?

Lucky for me, Auntie Lori fed me all sorts of goodies.

And here's Daddy wearing the Puppy Cam again.
This footage should be real cool.

Ah-h-h-h . . . there's nothing like feeling a light breeze, catching a few rays, having a great lunch, and spending time with my pack!

Boy! Boating can be tiring.
But it was a GREAT day.  I'm so very happy I didn't have to stay at home while everyone else was out having fun.






.



1 comment:

  1. Cute Pam! Joey is one lucky doggie...err little boy! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete