Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another Desert Adventure - May 30th

Today, Daddy & I took another walk out into the desert.  It's easy to do with the Wildlife Refuge in our back yard. You wouldn't BELIEVE the "messages" all the desert wildlife left for us. Let me put it this way . . . there was NO tip-toeing through any tulips!

Daddy & Me

I know you're probably curious about what is on my head, so Daddy has another photo to share with you.
Like my hat?  It was made especially for me by K-9 Kool Hats.
http://www.k9koolhats.com/
As odd as you may think it is for me to wear a hat, my eyes are JUST as sensitive as yours to UVA & UVB rays.
I can get cataracts, too!  Out here in the desert, the sun is really bright - especially reflecting up from the sand.


This trip to the desert was a little different from the other hikes Daddy & I have taken.
This time, Daddy invited Mommy to come along.
It kinda crowded in on our "Father-Son" time, but
BONUS - Mommy brought WATER.
Did I mention - we live in a desert!
HELLO-O-O-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Water's kinda important to carry with you in the desert.




No comments:

Post a Comment