Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Journey Back East - Packing Day - June 2nd

We're about to set off on a journey that will take me clear across the United States.  I get to travel I-40 where hurricanes are traversing, through towns that are flooded, into the land of humidity. Mommy says I have to stay close by because mosquitoes in the South are big enough to carry me off.

By the way, we're taking my minivan.  Did I mention that I have a minivan?  It's a wonderful minivan. Daddy got it just for ME.  We traded in Mom's Jeep and got me a brand spanking new minivan.  I have lots of room to relax as Daddy and Mommy chauffeur me anywhere I want to go.  If I get tired, I can go to my bedroom and take a nap.  If I'm curious, I can look out the window.  If entertainment is what I seek, there's a DVD player for my enjoyment.  If I'm really bored or want privacy,  I can go ALL the way to the back.  Oh what fun it is to ride in a minivan for me!!!!!

I can't be seen in a dirty van, so Daddy has it in the garage to clean and wax it for me.

Baby and I are in the van supervising Daddy to make sure all the dust and bug guts are washed off.

Starting gas prices in Havasu are $3.64 per gallon.

Mommy fed the minivan yesterday. My minivan has a name - his name is KYOTEE.
It's going to be interesting to see how gas prices change as we drive.
My minivan gets much better mileage per gallon than Mom's Jeep did.


No comments:

Post a Comment